¡El Concurso de Programación de SEGA Saturn ha empezado!

Rockin'-B
Objetivo: ¡El Concurso de Programación de SEGA Saturn ha empezado!
El nuevo C4 - 2006 SEGA Saturn Coding Contest ha comenzado, con el objetivo de crear un impresionante juego o demo que corra en una videoconsola Sega Saturn real.

logo

¡Ninguno de los anteriores Concursos de Saturn han tenido tantos premios y tan suculentos como los de esta edición! Muchas gracias a los usuarios y a nuestros patrocinadores: www.nippotopia.com, Videospiel-Express, www.konsolenkost.de y www.racketboy.com
Puedes ganar dinero, cupones para tiendas online, videojuegos nuevos y usados para consolas clasicas y actuales. Premios que iran a las tres mejores entradas y al mejor debutante. Echales un vistazo:C4 - 2006: Premios
Invitamos a todo el que tenga experiencia programando para que intente conseguir un premio. No te preocupes por tu nivel, tienes suficiente tiempo para haceerlo bien y conseguir un premio, la fecha limite para mandarlos una entrada es el 30 de noviembre del 2006.

Para más detalles visitad nuestra pagina oficial.

I translate the original message, here is:

"The new C4 - 2006 SEGA Saturn Coding Contest has begun!

The objective is to create a visually impressive game or demo, that runs on a real SEGA Saturn videogame system.

None of the previous Saturn Contests has had so much great prizes like the C4 - 2006! Thanks to a lot of private persons and our sponsors: www.nippotopia.com, Videospiel-Express, www.konsolenkost.de and www.racketboy.com

You can win money, webshop coupons, new and used videogames and accessories for classic and modern consoles. Prizes go to the three best entries as well as to the best newcomer entry. Have a look by yourself: C4 - 2006: prizes

Everyone with some coding experience is invited to claim for a prize. Don't worry about your skill, you got enough time to become good enough to win a prize: the deadline for submitting an entry is 30th november 2006.

For further details, check out the official website:
www.rockin-b.de/c4/2006/"

última edición por Rockin'-B el 09 Junio 2006, 12:58 PM; editado 1 vez
Objetivo: Re: ¡El Concurso de Programación de SEGA Saturn ha empezado!
Thanks for the post Rockin.

I have to send any prizes, maybe used videogames :oops:

Bye friend

Rockin'-B
Objetivo:
Thanks for the translation, Ryo!

Are there any Saturn-coders in spain (or programmers interested to try out SEGA Saturn and win some cool prizes)?
I'd love to have an entry from a spanish developer.

Objetivo:
Well, not precisely from Spain...far away from there...I'm from Argentina? I'll try to code something.
By the way, where should i post if i have problems/errors while coding? on SX?(i ask this because i know that certain game info should/must be mantained secret until the deadline).
I've readed your guide, and i'm having some newbie problems while configuring Saturn Orbit to compile files,etc...
Get a WC ball(you're in the nest) and add it to the prize! :)
Regards.

Rockin'-B
Objetivo:
SaturnAR";p="7120 escribió: 
Well, not precisely from Spain...far away from there...I'm from Argentina? I'll try to code something.

I would appreciate this very much!

By the way, where should i post if i have problems/errors while coding? on SX?(i ask this because i know that certain game info should/must be mantained secret until the deadline).

Yes, for all technical questions post at SX, Saturn Dev message board. For stuff that has to be kept secret, ask me via e-mail: or write a PM to a forum member you think he could help you.

I've readed your guide, and i'm having some newbie problems while configuring Saturn Orbit to compile files,etc...

Did you follow the installation instructions there?
http://www.rockin-b.de/windows-saturnorbit.html
You'll have to set the C:SaturnOrbitdevcpp.ini file in the environment options of Dev-Cpp, like described there.
Also, there are these topics:
FAQ: SaturnOrbit <- Saturn dev environment for Windows
FAQ: Saturn Game Tutorial & Demo

Get a WC ball(you're in the nest) and add it to the prize! :)
Regards.

Oh, you mean the official FIFA ball of the soccer world cup. No, this item is not related to videogames.
Besides that: we already have a mass of prizes and we will get even more nice prizes in a couple of days.

Good luck with your entry, SaturnAR. Whenever you need something, don't hesitate to ask.

oh!! A great sourprease! :D It´s a iniciative very well :D

y ahi acabó mi ingles xD

última edición por gbajose el 16 Junio 2006, 01:48 PM; editado 1 vez
gbajose";p="7275 escribió: 
oh!! A great sourprease! :D It´s a iniciative very well :D

y ahi acabó mi ingles xD

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Perfil MP  
:P jajjaj xDDDDd

Rockin'-B
Objetivo: New prizes added!
Hello my friends,
there have been some very nice new prizes added to the pile:

Sponsored by www.dreamcast-scene.com:

SEGA Saturn games (used, NTSC US):
* Megaman 8
* Shining the Holy Ark
* Street Fighter Alpha
* Virtual On
* NFL Quarter Back Club

SEGA Dreamcast games (new, multi):
* Feet of Fury

* Merchandise Items

Sponsored by slinga:

An SBOM Joypad for playing Saturn Bomberman on SEGA Saturn.

Wow, so many attractive prizes this year, if I were allowed to enter, I'd join the battle myself :!:

Check out all the prizes at the C4 - 2006 website!

A más de uno se le hace la boca agua al leer lo del joypad del SATURN Bomberman, verdad Jumafas? :)

Página 1 de 1