Página 2 de 2
Ir a la página Anterior  1, 2

Mensaje Re: New Saturn Coding Contest

#11  Ryo Suzuki 17 Marzo 2008, 01:21 PM

Me too, I'm downloading now, thanks

sega_firma

Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. (Confucius)

japan.png Ryo Suzuki Sexo: Masculino
Alfonso Martínez González
Webmaster
Webmaster
Shenmue Freak

• Volver arriba Página inferior

#12  RockinB 17 Marzo 2008, 08:20 PM

The download package is quite big, I know   . It's about 750 MB to download and 960 MB when unpacked. I could have made the CDDA mp3, but that would have saved only some hundred MB. When using wav it's more compatible with CD writing software and most importandly, with Daemon Tools.

I hope none of you is on dial-up, cause that would take years, until it's downloaded. Sorry for the big package.

blank.gif RockinB Sexo: Masculino
Miembro de honor
Miembro de honor

#13  RockinB 24 Marzo 2008, 12:22 PM

Hello dear Saturn friends,

I have received the judging decision of Denymetanol. Very well done, many thanks for your time and support, Denymetanol!

There are still some judges who haven't sent in their decision and comments. So here is a small reminder for them to notify me if they need more time or if the have any problems with the entries.

Is there anyone else also interested in judging the entries? I'm still looking for motivated Saturn fans, who have got some time spare to judge the entries of the SEGa Saturn Coding Contest. What you need is a real SEGA Saturn, some CD-Rs, be able to perform the swap trick or have a modchip installed and you need a highspeed internet connection, because the download package is 750 MB in size! If you can judge fair, independently and objectively, please contact me now via email:

blank.gif RockinB Sexo: Masculino
Miembro de honor
Miembro de honor

#14  Denymetanol 24 Marzo 2008, 09:06 PM

Thanks for your superb work Rockin´ - B, this year is a pleasure judge this magnific work from all Saturn Fans.

I hope the rest of Judges are coming back to Easter Holidays and make a cool work. As you can see Rockin´- B i send the comments VERY LATE (check email hour and date ^ ^).

Well friends, hurry to send comments to Rockin´-  B
the time is running OUTTTTTTTTTT

7613706046_c91bebe2c8

blank.gif Denymetanol Sexo: Masculino
Donante Unreleased €
Miembro de la Elite
Miembro de la Elite

#15  Ryo Suzuki 25 Marzo 2008, 12:15 PM

Hello again RockinB

I hope to finish judging today and send to you the decision

japan.png Ryo Suzuki Sexo: Masculino
Alfonso Martínez González
Webmaster
Webmaster
Shenmue Freak

Ocultar¿Este tema fue útil?
Compartir este tema
Correo a un amigo Facebook Twitter Windows Live Favorites MySpace del.icio.us Digg SlashDot google.com LinkedIn StumbleUpon Blogmarks Diigo reddit.com Blinklist co.mments.com
technorati.com DIGG ITA linkagogo.com meneame.net netscape.com newsvine.com yahoo.com Fai Informazione Ok Notizie Segnalo Bookmark IT fark.com feedmelinks.com spurl.net

Página 2 de 2
Ir a la página Anterior  1, 2