Página 1 de 1

Mensaje Sega se pronuncia en un topic de Shenmue 3 en su Facebook

#1  chupito_brisco 15 Septiembre 2010, 10:18 PM

miren lo q puso sega al hacer peticiones sobre el shenmue 3, la respuesta esta al final del todo, saludos!

* Foro de debate
    * Ver tema

* Iniciar un nuevo tema

Tema: Shenmue 3
Responder al tema
Mostrar todas las 19 entradas.

Daniel Gillett Why wont you finish the story!
      Hace aproximadamente 5 meses · Denunciar
      Publicación Eliminada
      Hace aproximadamente 5 meses
      Turgut Yapıcı sega plz shenmue 3
      Hace aproximadamente 5 meses · Denunciar
      Matt Goodridge They'll finish it, they just need a good kick up the arse first, more and more then series is growing into a bigger phenomena than ever, they have to take notice sooner or later
      Hace aproximadamente 4 meses · Denunciar
      Coco Puffs i just started thinking about this game again!! I LOVED the first one when i was younger because the graphics, story, and gameplay were so amazing to me...i loved giving t he little kitty cat in the cardboard box a bowl of milk haha it was so cute and memoriable as a kid T.T, it touched me so much :'}
      Craig Evans They need to make this!
      Coco Puffs HECK YEAH!!! IT BETTER COME OUT FOR THE BOX OF X 360 ^.^
      Qetui Adghj waiting from 10 years.....
      Sean McAlpin Please it would be nice if you guys finished the game it a game thats loved and the game could be a great game
      Maxime Tixier GO! GO! GO! SEGA! SHENMUE III !!! the must saga!!
      Hace aproximadamente 3 meses · Denunciar
      Sean McAlpin does Saga even read this page
      Benjamin David N Shenmue III - One day, it will come.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shenm...me/239638436243
      RyanandJanet Cote It's all about the money! For SEGA to invest millions on development and advertising, they would have to make a great return on the investment. The software is where companies are to make a return in profits for what they lose in hardware. Shenmue did not accomplish this. Sure, there are an insane amount of fans. But, not enough $$ went back to SEGA. But, I do think that now is a good time for SEGA to take that chance again...with a whole new generation of gamers out there (and to include the original fanbase of SEGA), it just might work. Heck, they keep bringing back Phantasy Star in many forms.
      Pratik Pandit Make it, but make sure it's for the ps3 or wii. (I don't own a 360).
      Qetui Adghj no matter the console, just make it.
      MegaGames St Nazaire 10 years... i'm tired to wait... SHENMUE3!!!
      Leandro Mendez please sega, bring back my yesterday! give me my shenmue 3
      Hace 6 horas · Eliminar mensaje
      Dan Wise SHENMUE 3 PLEASE SEGA!!! There is now a campaign on facebook to get a huge amount of people who like shenmue ,to get you to release the third one. The aim is to show you how much of a demand there is for shenmue 3 and introduce more fans to this classic game. We are first targeting 500, 000 and then beyond, ALL fans are welcome to join this page > SHENMUE 3!!! TARGET 500,000 + MEMBERS. ALL FANS NEEDED!
      Hace 4 horas · Denunciar
      Sega This is fine, but please try to not let this bleed into postings that are not Shenmue related across our Facebook page. We've addressed this in individual threads and across Shenmue postings in our discussion forum. The off topic postings are seen as spam and if it happens enough with individual people, we'll be forced to remove them from the page, something we'd really rather not do - hence this posting.

I've made a post on this from another thread that I'll repost for you here:

"The group that monitors and updates this page is the SEGA community team. We've made it perfectly clear amongst our company the interest and desire around the game and the series. Continuing to spam our updates and demand the game is only hurting our relationship with this fanbase when it comes to the community team as a whole.

We're your ally in this, we're on your side and as a department, we strive to get the fan feedback into the higher areas of our company. But if we have to wade through spammed update after spammed update - well, we're a bit reluctant to stick our necks out if the people we're trying to support aren't even supporting us.

Hope this makes sense."

Thanks and good luck!

Hace 3 minutos · Denunciar

blank.gif chupito_brisco 
Donante Unreleased €

• Volver arriba Página inferior

Mensaje Re: Sega Se Pronuncia En Un Topic De Shenmue 3 En Su Facebook

#2  Wesker 16 Septiembre 2010, 03:22 PM

Lo que veo es que el portavoz o manager del Sega Community Team se acaba hartando de que en el Facebook de Sega of America (o Sega Europe, no me queda claro) le inunden de reclamaciones y quejas para que Sega acabe haciendo Shenmue III de una vez. Como los de Sega Community Team poco o nada tienen que ver en estos temas, reacciona de la manera tan cabreada que lo hace. Son los que pagan el pato ante las masas.

Nada nuevo en el horizonte, no creo que esto afecte en absoluto los planes que de momento pueda tener la Sega japonesa con Shenmue.

blank.gif Wesker Sexo: Masculino
Staff Unreleased
Administrador
Administrador
Seguero y coleccionista!

#3  NewDump 16 Septiembre 2010, 03:54 PM

Yo creo que no veremos shenmue III como minimo 6 años..

spain.png NewDump Sexo: Masculino
Staff Unreleased
Coleccionista de unreleased y prototipos

#4  TunneT 16 Septiembre 2010, 07:43 PM

pues como no lo saken antes de 6 años todos los compradores posibles ke jugaron al original (los ke mas ansian la tercera parte) puede ke ya no sigan en este mundillo (y los ke sigan aun menos en las nuevas generaciones, ya ke por ejemplo, yo dudo ke salte a la actual algun dia xD)

si no lo sakan en 2 años puede ke sea demasiado tarde, la espera y la paciencia agota mucho, y ya son 10 años...

spain.png TunneT Sexo: Masculino
Donante Unreleased €
Miembro de la Elite
Miembro de la Elite

#5  Wesker 16 Septiembre 2010, 08:02 PM

Eso siempre lo pueden solucionar recuperando ahora los dos primeros Shenmue de Dreamcast en la línea de reedición de juegos de Dreamcast para Xbox 360 y PlayStation 3, ello unido a que Xbox 360 ya tenía Shenmue II de Xbox vía Xbox Originals.

blank.gif Wesker Sexo: Masculino
Staff Unreleased
Administrador
Administrador
Seguero y coleccionista!

Ocultar¿Este tema fue útil?
Compartir este tema
Correo a un amigo Facebook Twitter Windows Live Favorites MySpace del.icio.us Digg SlashDot google.com LinkedIn StumbleUpon Blogmarks Diigo reddit.com Blinklist co.mments.com
technorati.com DIGG ITA linkagogo.com meneame.net netscape.com newsvine.com yahoo.com Fai Informazione Ok Notizie Segnalo Bookmark IT fark.com feedmelinks.com spurl.net

Página 1 de 1