https://www.segasaturno.com/portal/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3933&p=101507#p101507 ----------------------------------- MetaFox 02 Octobre 2017, 08:02 PM Re: Just Welcome ----------------------------------- I know this section is barely used, but since my first language is English, and I couldn't find any general welcome thread in other sections of the forum, I thought I'd pop in and say hi. :mrgreen: I'm a big Dreamcast fan, but I also love the Sega Saturn. Sadly, I didn't pick up a Saturn until after the cancellation of the Dreamcast, so I didn't get the chance to experience the games when they were new. I wasn't originally a fan of NiGHTS. I played it a few times, but I couldn't get into it. Strangely, it's the Xbox 360 port that got me into the game. I wanted to collect all of the achievements, so I had to actually dive into the game. Once I did get the hang of it though, I loved it a lot. I also really liked the NiGHTS levels in the Sega All-Stars Racing games. I'm glad I played NiGHTS first, since the experience wouldn't have been the same if I didn't know the source material.