Página 1 de 1

Mensaje Hardware Issue

#1  joejonsme 24 May 2018, 03:24 PM

Hello,

I'm the happy and sad owner of a new Nvidia GTX 480 card,....and Octane Render.First I had a hardware issue with my PC when I started up Octane my PC just turned off.....the Power supply was not strong enough .....550W...Now I bought a 850W and that issue was solved....I was happy again.But now a other issue....when I start the render.. my Displays goes black after a minute or directly..... GTX 480 seems to turn off but the PC is still running.I have reinstalled the latest Nvidia driver... but still the same.Now my question.....Did someone of you had a issue like this and can you tell me how you fixed it?can it be that my PC / Hardware has not the right configuration...it not a new PC.I could not find the Hardware requirement for the GTX 480.I really would appreciate it if someone can help me.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://render.otoy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2086
Infographic animation company

Thanks

joejonsme Sexo: Masculino
Sin debutar
Sin debutar

• Volver arriba Página inferior

Mensaje Re: Hardware Issue

#2  Jasvy 24 May 2018, 04:32 PM

Hi,

Of course I don't have any of the devices/software you are speking about, but it seems a power supply issue to me. Maybe the new PS is still not enough. The GTX will use more power as you increase the demand from it, so it seems there is not enough energy available when it needs it.

Hope it helps

However... I don't see what's the connection with "Sega Saturn"...

spain.png Jasvy Sexo: Masculino
Administrador
Administrador
Miembro de la Elite
Miembro de la Elite

Mensaje Re: Hardware Issue

#3  Keewan 03 Junio 2018, 11:23 AM

Is this a bot?

spain.png Keewan 
Recien llegado
Recien llegado

Ocultar¿Este tema fue útil?
Compartir este tema
Correo a un amigo Facebook Twitter Windows Live Favorites MySpace del.icio.us Digg SlashDot google.com LinkedIn StumbleUpon Blogmarks Diigo reddit.com Blinklist co.mments.com
technorati.com DIGG ITA linkagogo.com meneame.net netscape.com newsvine.com yahoo.com Fai Informazione Ok Notizie Segnalo Bookmark IT fark.com feedmelinks.com spurl.net

Página 1 de 1