Página 2 de 2
Ir a la página Anterior  1, 2

Mensaje Re: Emu de SNES para Saturn

#11  gbajose 29 Abril 2006, 10:44 AM

good   The snes  emu is running demos now?  

good work ;)

text2shield

spain.gif gbajose Sexo: Masculino
Segata Sanshirō
Segata Sanshirō

• Volver arriba Página inferior

#12  Ryo Suzuki 29 Abril 2006, 12:15 PM

Thanks for the info Rockin'-B, and... for the work

japan.png Ryo Suzuki Sexo: Masculino
Alfonso Martínez González
Webmaster
Webmaster
Shenmue Freak

#13  Invitado 02 May 2006, 12:03 AM

gbajose";p="6413 escribió: 
good   The snes  emu is running demos now?  

good work ;)

It runs commercial games, too. See these new screenshots made by vbt:
snessaturn

Invitado 

Mensaje 

#14  Denymetanol 02 May 2006, 12:41 AM

Hi Friends ^o^

Very "Good Looking" Screenshots, the only "BUT" that i can say is the INEXISTENCE OF FRAMERATE COUNTER..... how much is running actually these snes9x, have you tried to port more modern ZSNES or can be more difficult??? I see that snes9x actually is poorly updated. (windows 9x versions).

Zsnes is often optimized, but all your current development is for snes9x, or not???

Best Wishes ^ ^

7613706046_c91bebe2c8

blank.gif Denymetanol Sexo: Masculino
Donante Unreleased €
Miembro de la Elite
Miembro de la Elite

Mensaje 

#15  Rockin'-B 02 May 2006, 08:42 AM

Denymetanol";p="6442 escribió: 
Hi Friends ^o^
Very "Good Looking" Screenshots, the only "BUT" that i can say is the INEXISTENCE OF FRAMERATE COUNTER

There is no framerate counter in yet, only a frame counter which is not displayed due to the different version of Yabause that was used to make the screenshots.

Denymetanol";p="6442 escribió: 
..... how much is running actually these snes9x, have you tried to port more modern ZSNES or can be more difficult??? I see that snes9x actually is poorly updated. (windows 9x versions).

Zsnes is often optimized, but all your current development is for snes9x, or not???

I was surprised when I saw ZSnes ported to XBox. Big parts of this emu are written in x86 assembler, so porting to Saturn is impossible. Snes9x instead is the most ported snes emu and it got an assembler cpu core for Dreamcast, which is now running on Saturn, too. But the core needs bugfixing, I'll start today.

Rockin'-B 
Invitado

Mensaje 

#16  Denymetanol 02 May 2006, 01:17 PM

Thanks for your explanations Master Rockin'-B

Yes, xbox and pc are CPU brothers (an optimized Celeron micro class, as i remember), if you ONLY develop an Intel CPU for SH2 you can emulate zsnes, he he he .... maybe Sega Saturn runs well WINDOWS 95 .... mmmh, too expensive and hard to find keyboards for Saturn,.... OUCH :sad:

The framerate counter is only for cosmetics purposes and comodity how the game emulated works, normally you boot a rom and quickly you can watch if is running at all speed or losing frames, in these case yabause emulates saturn, i´m speaking really if you run the snes romset using a real Saturn console, but no problem, only run a rom and check the speed in seconds ^ ^ . . .

Cheers ;)

7613706046_c91bebe2c8

blank.gif Denymetanol Sexo: Masculino
Donante Unreleased €
Miembro de la Elite
Miembro de la Elite

Ocultar¿Este tema fue útil?
Compartir este tema
Correo a un amigo Facebook Twitter Windows Live Favorites MySpace del.icio.us Digg SlashDot google.com LinkedIn StumbleUpon Blogmarks Diigo reddit.com Blinklist co.mments.com
technorati.com DIGG ITA linkagogo.com meneame.net netscape.com newsvine.com yahoo.com Fai Informazione Ok Notizie Segnalo Bookmark IT fark.com feedmelinks.com spurl.net

Página 2 de 2
Ir a la página Anterior  1, 2