Página 3 de 4
Ir a la página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Mensaje Re: El juego de los unreleased de DREAMCAST

#21  Ryo Suzuki 26 Enero 2016, 01:15 PM

No había leido esto del Illbleed 2, creo que no es correcta la información.

Nunca hubo secuela de este juego. Se pudo tener en mente quizás, pero no está demostrado que fuese empezado a programar en Dreamcast. Es más, es casi imposible.

Echadle un ojo a esto, por ejemplo:

Citar:
Illbleed 2
Three years after Illbleed's release, Shinya Nishigaki, the CEO of Crazy Games (formerly Climax Graphics) died of a heart attack. Prior to his death, most of the programming team quit because of a merge with a larger company. After the merge, they announced that they would release a remake for the Xbox some time in 2003. But with continued budget cuts, the game was never completed and was unreleased. As of 2010 there is no news of an Illbleed 2, or a remake.
fuente: http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Illbleed

Y otra información que aclara aún más el tema:

Citar:
Unfortunately, the story of Illbleed ends on a tragic note. Its secret ending hints at a sequel ("Michael Reynolds' Horror Land: The Arcade"), but Sega wasn't the only company left bleeding after the premature end of the Dreamcast, and Crazy Games had to close its doors in December 2002. Cavia took many staff members under their wing, and some former Crazy Games developers have been credited for working on the PS2 port of Winback and on Bullet Witch. In the eyes of founder and former CEO Shinya Nishigaki, however, this was meant to be a mere intermission before rising again. As he is quoted: "To me, Crazy Games is not closed, it's only sleeping. With the economic situation in Japan the way it was, it was better to close Crazy Games," which makes what followed seem even more tragic. In 2004, stories about ports of both Blue Stinger and Illbleed to Microsoft's Xbox came up, but those never manifested. The news, however, was overshadowed by reports of Shinya Nishigaki's death, presumably from a heart attack, at age 42. Nishigaki had started out working on the business side of things back at Chunsoft, but he personally wrote and produced both of Crazy Games' Dreamcast titles.
fuente: http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/illbleed/illbleed.htm

No sé que pudiste encontrar de la supuesta secuela, pero te debes confundir y debe tratarse de otra cosa... (un fangame quizás?)

sega_firma

Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. (Confucius)

japan.png Ryo Suzuki Sexo: Masculino
Alfonso Martínez González
Webmaster
Webmaster
Shenmue Freak

• Volver arriba Página inferior

#22  Ryo Suzuki 30 Enero 2016, 12:30 PM

Añado, como comentabamos en el otro tema, el:

- Traveller (Fenris Wolf - SEGA)

travel01  

Fácil de justificar ya que uno los artistas que trabajan en el juego lo desveló en su web:

Citar:
Traveler, the space based RPG, was licensed to Fenris Wolf, and we had intended it to be a 1st person, "PC-Like" RPG for the Dreamcast. It unfortunately was canceled by Sega, as they wanted to concentrate on more action/sport type games for it's launch.

Fuente: http://www.mjonesgraphics.com/traveler.html

Mark Jones, que es como se llama el artista, comentó más cosas sobre el juego en el foro de Dreamcast Talk. Algunas de las cosas que dijo sobre el juego cancelado:

Citar:
Hello all
I'm the artist who was mentioned above. The game was only in it's early stages before being shelved. I've been on more games that have been abandoned than have seen release. Just a thing that happens.

We had a ship or two built and one interior. And had some quick walkthroughs to show progress.

(...)

I have to admit I can't remember the game play too much. And I certainly do not have anything playable, however I have a few walk through videos. I've been rummaging around and found some artwork which I'll add shortly. My website started out in 2001 so parts need a little revamping That was before high speed internet and high density screens. I shaved a lot down artwise to keep people sane who were using dial-up!

(...)
Been digging even more (tons of Battlespire stuff too) . Found a mock up of the box, at least a partial prototype, and the 3D models. Have to convert my AniPro textures to something MAX can read these days, but I should be able to get some new stuff up soon.

(...)

I forget the reason, I was more involved in the art side of things. You get used to getting cancelled. I've been working in game graphics for 30 years now. Most of the stuff I've worked on has never seen the light of day. Would have been a nice title, in my rather biased opinion. Traveller had a pretty good following.

Fuente: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7929

travship0

Por lo tanto otro juego más para la lista de cancelados y debidamente demostrado que estuvo en desarrollo para la Dreamcast.

Webmaster
Webmaster
Shenmue Freak

#23  Nextmare 07 Febrero 2016, 02:12 PM

Aquí traigo unas imágenes pertenecientes al Dreamcast Premiere que vienen a justificar Agartha, Gun Valkirie, Black & White, por si alguno no lo estaba lo suficiente ya.

url autourl-1711648746 nofollow-1

spain.png Nextmare Sexo: Masculino
Site Supporter
Miembro dedicado
Miembro dedicado

Mensaje Re: El Juego De Los Unreleased De DREAMCAST

#24  ULTIM4TEGAM3RPR0 17 Noviembre 2016, 04:10 PM

Pero..en ese GD hay algun vídeo o demo jugable de los titulos cancelados?  

spain.png ULTIM4TEGAM3RPR0 Sexo: Masculino
GAM3R BAY
Miembro dedicado
Miembro dedicado

#25  Ryo Suzuki 17 Noviembre 2016, 06:36 PM

Pues seguramente estén los videos, capturas y demás material promocional que circula por internet ya.

Nextmare nos podrá confirmar...

Webmaster
Webmaster
Shenmue Freak

#26  ULTIM4TEGAM3RPR0 16 Marzo 2018, 02:31 PM

Uno de los primeros cancelados que pude jugar en su día en Dreamcast:

YouTube Link

spain.png ULTIM4TEGAM3RPR0 Sexo: Masculino
GAM3R BAY
Miembro dedicado
Miembro dedicado

#27  Ryo Suzuki 21 Junio 2022, 09:50 PM

Recupero Galleon que cité de la página de Ado.

galleon unreleased sega dreamcast

Citar:
Galleon
Confounding Factor
The lead programmer and lead artist of the Tomb Raider series have broken away from Core to form their own development group, and Galleon is their first title. It's a 3D adventure game that takes the Tomb Raider style gameplay to new heights. Expect to see it on PC first, with a Dreamcast version to follow in early 2000.

Lo recordé porque pcwzrd13 está haciendo un hilo increíble en la línea de este en Dreamcast Talk y ha recuperado el tema.

https://www.dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15595

Llegó a ser casi beta la versión de DC, así que es posible que esté por ahí:

Citar:
Originally Galleon was a Dreamcast game and it did run on Dreamcast. But because of the extended development we had to switch to the later generation of consoles by the time we came out.

I suppose you couldn't call it a beta when we had to switch. We were somewhat close but not beta. The switch cost is almost a year though. Full graphics upgrades to switch up to the next gen. From 300 polys to 500!! Or whatever.

Esto se lo dijo uno de los fundadores de Confounding Factor. O sea, buena fuente.

Aquí más pruebas, si es que fueran necesarias, de que estuvo en desarrollo para Dreamcast:

https://segaretro.org/Galleon

Por cierto, este juego se canceló en casi todas las plataformas en las que se anunció.

sega_firma

Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. (Confucius)

Webmaster
Webmaster
Shenmue Freak

#28  Jasvy 22 Junio 2022, 10:10 AM

Interesante... ¿alguien ha catado la versión de Xbox para hacerse una idea? Porque parece que todas las demás versiones fueron canceladas.

spain.png Jasvy Sexo: Masculino
Administrador
Administrador
Miembro de la Elite
Miembro de la Elite

#29  Ryo Suzuki 22 Junio 2022, 10:35 AM

Sí, yo lo probé en su día.

Lo que pasa es que tenía un montón de cosas que jugar en ese momento en la propia Xbox, PS2 y GC... No daba a basto.

Es cierto que los gráficos para ser una Xbox se veían un poco desactualizados. En realidad tiene un estilo de diseño de personajes un tanto especial e innovador,

No estaba mal pero no me enganchó. Debería darle otra oportunidad...

El juego en su día era muy esperado tras ser el primero de Toby Gard tras irse de Core después del éxito de Tomb Raider.

Os dejo aquí un making of:

YouTube Link

Y para que os hagáis una idea de cómo es:

YouTube Link

Parece que corre bastante bien en el emu de Xbox.

¡Ojalá algún día se libere la versión de Dreamcast!

sega_firma

Webmaster
Webmaster
Shenmue Freak

#30  segatasanshiro 22 Junio 2022, 03:21 PM

Lo he visto alguna vez en alguna tienda pero no ha terminado de llamarme para pillarlo.

Sega Saturn Shiro.

blank.gif segatasanshiro Sexo: Masculino
Hooligan seguero
Miembro de la Elite
Miembro de la Elite

Ocultar¿Este tema fue útil?
Compartir este tema
Correo a un amigo Facebook Twitter Windows Live Favorites MySpace del.icio.us Digg SlashDot google.com LinkedIn StumbleUpon Blogmarks Diigo reddit.com Blinklist co.mments.com
technorati.com DIGG ITA linkagogo.com meneame.net netscape.com newsvine.com yahoo.com Fai Informazione Ok Notizie Segnalo Bookmark IT fark.com feedmelinks.com spurl.net

Página 3 de 4
Ir a la página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente