Just Welcome

Just Welcome
Artículo
Mensaje Just Welcome 

As simple as it's said.. this posts stars the new english forum section of segasaturno, i hope that all of you enjoy this side and post...

We need some merciless Sega support!!!!

saturn_worship [ 03 Agosto 2009, 10:40 PM ]

Just Welcome
Comentarios
Mensaje Re: Just Welcome 

Is really interesting ...   : D Now, more people will visit the forum

rokon32 [ 04 Agosto 2009, 12:30 AM ]

I think we have many international visitors. Let's just hope they can post in this new forum without problems.

Ryo Suzuki [ 08 Agosto 2009, 06:54 PM ]

Hey saturn_worship, whats up. I decided to join after seeing that the SDK stuff I uploaded popped up on the main page. I will try to help people out with it as best I can, but my spanish is ... not very good.  

segaloco [ 14 Febrero 2010, 03:18 AM ]

segaloco you are more than welcomed here, feel free to use the english section, we can talk here without any problem.

SEGA SATURN SHIRO!!!!

saturn_worship [ 14 Febrero 2010, 05:35 PM ]

Hey segaloco, welcome! Is good to see you here too.

segaloco escribió: [Ver mensaje]
but my spanish is ... not very good.  

Don't worry, I think that my english is worst than your spanish

Ryo Suzuki [ 14 Febrero 2010, 05:38 PM ]

Yes, you Segaloco and all english speakers are allways wellcome, and if there are anything that dont understand just writte to GOD " Google" and no problem   , greetings.

Fandu [ 15 Febrero 2010, 03:15 AM ]

Sure. We´ll be more that happy to help.

DonGloton [ 15 Febrero 2010, 08:37 PM ]

Whoa, English section, I didn't see that coming!

Great! n_n

Migl [ 15 Febrero 2010, 08:52 PM ]

Yeah, hopefully I can rally some people to start joining here. I personally like the idea of bilingual forums because it gives me a chance to either learn a new language altogether (i.e. Russian forums) or to just improve one I am learning at the moment (i.e. Spanish). I plan on eventually learning at least one language in each of the major families. Spanish, Russian, and Japanese are what I am learning right now.

segaloco [ 16 Febrero 2010, 05:43 AM ]
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:    
Ocultar¿Este tema fue útil?
Compartir este tema
Correo a un amigo Facebook Twitter Windows Live Favorites MySpace del.icio.us Digg SlashDot google.com LinkedIn StumbleUpon Blogmarks Diigo reddit.com Blinklist co.mments.com
technorati.com DIGG ITA linkagogo.com meneame.net netscape.com newsvine.com yahoo.com Fai Informazione Ok Notizie Segnalo Bookmark IT fark.com feedmelinks.com spurl.net
Página 1 de 2
Ir a la página 1, 2  Siguiente