https://www.segasaturno.com/portal/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3933 ----------------------------------- saturn_worship 03 Agosto 2009, 10:40 PM Just Welcome ----------------------------------- As simple as it's said.. this posts stars the new english forum section of segasaturno, i hope that all of you enjoy this side and post... We need some merciless Sega support!!!! ----------------------------------- rokon32 04 Agosto 2009, 12:30 AM Re: Just Welcome ----------------------------------- Is really interesting ... :D : D Now, more people will visit the forum 8) ----------------------------------- Ryo Suzuki 08 Agosto 2009, 06:54 PM Re: Just Welcome ----------------------------------- I think we have many international visitors. Let's just hope they can post in this new forum without problems. ----------------------------------- segaloco 14 Febrero 2010, 03:18 AM Re: Just Welcome ----------------------------------- Hey saturn_worship, whats up. I decided to join after seeing that the SDK stuff I uploaded popped up on the main page. I will try to help people out with it as best I can, but my spanish is ... not very good. :P ----------------------------------- saturn_worship 14 Febrero 2010, 05:35 PM Re: Just Welcome ----------------------------------- segaloco you are more than welcomed here, feel free to use the english section, we can talk here without any problem. :) SEGA SATURN SHIRO!!!! ----------------------------------- Ryo Suzuki 14 Febrero 2010, 05:38 PM Re: Just Welcome ----------------------------------- Hey segaloco, welcome! Is good to see you here too. [quote user="segaloco" post="33927"]but my spanish is ... not very good. :P[/quote] Don't worry, I think that my english is worst than your spanish :lol: ----------------------------------- Fandu 15 Febrero 2010, 03:15 AM Re: Just Welcome ----------------------------------- Yes, you Segaloco and all english speakers are allways wellcome, and if there are anything that dont understand just writte to GOD " Google" and no problem :mrgreen: , greetings. ----------------------------------- DonGloton 15 Febrero 2010, 08:37 PM Re: Just Welcome ----------------------------------- Sure. We´ll be more that happy to help. ----------------------------------- Migl 15 Febrero 2010, 08:52 PM Re: Just Welcome ----------------------------------- Whoa, English section, I didn't see that coming! Great! n_n ----------------------------------- segaloco 16 Febrero 2010, 05:43 AM Re: Just Welcome ----------------------------------- Yeah, hopefully I can rally some people to start joining here. I personally like the idea of bilingual forums because it gives me a chance to either learn a new language altogether (i.e. Russian forums) or to just improve one I am learning at the moment (i.e. Spanish). I plan on eventually learning at least one language in each of the major families. Spanish, Russian, and Japanese are what I am learning right now. ----------------------------------- DonGloton 16 Febrero 2010, 12:24 PM Re: Just Welcome ----------------------------------- I too like learning foreign languages. Haven´t you tried japanese yet? It´s the mother of al languages videogames-related. :lol: ----------------------------------- MetaFox 02 Octobre 2017, 08:02 PM Re: Just Welcome ----------------------------------- I know this section is barely used, but since my first language is English, and I couldn't find any general welcome thread in other sections of the forum, I thought I'd pop in and say hi. :mrgreen: I'm a big Dreamcast fan, but I also love the Sega Saturn. Sadly, I didn't pick up a Saturn until after the cancellation of the Dreamcast, so I didn't get the chance to experience the games when they were new. I wasn't originally a fan of NiGHTS. I played it a few times, but I couldn't get into it. Strangely, it's the Xbox 360 port that got me into the game. I wanted to collect all of the achievements, so I had to actually dive into the game. Once I did get the hang of it though, I loved it a lot. I also really liked the NiGHTS levels in the Sega All-Stars Racing games. I'm glad I played NiGHTS first, since the experience wouldn't have been the same if I didn't know the source material. ----------------------------------- Jasvy 03 Octobre 2017, 10:06 AM Re: Just Welcome ----------------------------------- Welcome MetaFox. I didn't have a Saturn back in the day, also. At launch time it was very expensive and by the time I could afford it the system was dead. But, as a Sega follower, is a console I always wanted to experiment. Finally I bought one on Internet, more than ten years ago, and it was a very good idea. Probably is one of the most unknown systems, and it keeps giving good surprises to me even today. The Japanese catalog is awesome... The good point is that you can discover new gemes over the years, games you did not even know exists. This is something difficult with other well known systems, such as PlayStation or Nintendo 64. They do have their hidden games, but not at the same level (or quantity) as Saturn. So welcome... and sorry we don't have more contents in English. Do you read Spanish? ----------------------------------- MetaFox 29 Octobre 2017, 06:44 AM Re: Just Welcome ----------------------------------- I do read and write some Spanish, but it's really at a beginner's level. I posted in a few other threads, and the people here really do seem quite friendly, so I'll likely stick around. :)