https://www.segasaturno.com/portal/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3933&p=101510#p101510 ----------------------------------- Jasvy 03 Octobre 2017, 10:06 AM Re: Just Welcome ----------------------------------- Welcome MetaFox. I didn't have a Saturn back in the day, also. At launch time it was very expensive and by the time I could afford it the system was dead. But, as a Sega follower, is a console I always wanted to experiment. Finally I bought one on Internet, more than ten years ago, and it was a very good idea. Probably is one of the most unknown systems, and it keeps giving good surprises to me even today. The Japanese catalog is awesome... The good point is that you can discover new gemes over the years, games you did not even know exists. This is something difficult with other well known systems, such as PlayStation or Nintendo 64. They do have their hidden games, but not at the same level (or quantity) as Saturn. So welcome... and sorry we don't have more contents in English. Do you read Spanish?