https://www.segasaturno.com/portal/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4145&p=28764#p28764 ----------------------------------- Wesker 07 Octobre 2009, 09:51 PM Re: Panzer Dragoon Tools ----------------------------------- [quote user="Unknown Master" post="28762"][b]@Wesker:[/b] Did you try to modify the compression quality on the AVIToSaturn? This option decrease the size of the *.CPK file. There's another way too: using a software to decrease the size of the *.avi file, before use AVIToSaturn.[/quote] Decreasing the compression quality in AviToSaturn itself will leave it all like crap. Very bad video quality, doesn't worth anything in my opinion. The worst thing is, not even selecting the maximum quality it matches the retail Saturn quality. Since this is a game that has a PC version, what I do is use the PC videos (which had better quality than the Saturn counterparts) of the Spanish version of the game to convert them to Saturn, but AviToSaturn doesn't do a perfect conversion (not at least like the retail Saturn videos are) and is also somewhat faulty in the process because it tends to do weird things like tearing the image and things of the like. To tell the truth, I have reinvestigated the matter a couple of hours ago alongside Ryo and we solved the problem of the game not recognising them: it was just a fact of not rebuilding the ISO properly. But as I said before, there's still these couple of issues to fix in the videos itself, blaming to AviToSaturn and what it does to certain videos while in the converting process. I won't like to release the videos that way, to tell the truth. PS: About your translations, it's funny the fact you translated [b]The Legend of Oasis[/b] to Portuguese and us here (Raizing) translated [b]The Story of Thor 2[/b] to Spanish. :mrgreen: