Just Welcome

Ir a la página Anterior  1, 2

Objetivo: Re: Just Welcome
I too like learning foreign languages. Haven´t you tried japanese yet? It´s the mother of al languages videogames-related. :lol:

Perfil MP  
I know this section is barely used, but since my first language is English, and I couldn't find any general welcome thread in other sections of the forum, I thought I'd pop in and say hi. :mrgreen:

I'm a big Dreamcast fan, but I also love the Sega Saturn. Sadly, I didn't pick up a Saturn until after the cancellation of the Dreamcast, so I didn't get the chance to experience the games when they were new.

I wasn't originally a fan of NiGHTS. I played it a few times, but I couldn't get into it. Strangely, it's the Xbox 360 port that got me into the game. I wanted to collect all of the achievements, so I had to actually dive into the game. Once I did get the hang of it though, I loved it a lot. I also really liked the NiGHTS levels in the Sega All-Stars Racing games. I'm glad I played NiGHTS first, since the experience wouldn't have been the same if I didn't know the source material.

Welcome MetaFox.

I didn't have a Saturn back in the day, also. At launch time it was very expensive and by the time I could afford it the system was dead. But, as a Sega follower, is a console I always wanted to experiment. Finally I bought one on Internet, more than ten years ago, and it was a very good idea. Probably is one of the most unknown systems, and it keeps giving good surprises to me even today. The Japanese catalog is awesome... The good point is that you can discover new gemes over the years, games you did not even know exists. This is something difficult with other well known systems, such as PlayStation or Nintendo 64. They do have their hidden games, but not at the same level (or quantity) as Saturn.

So welcome... and sorry we don't have more contents in English. Do you read Spanish?

Perfil MP  
I do read and write some Spanish, but it's really at a beginner's level. I posted in a few other threads, and the people here really do seem quite friendly, so I'll likely stick around. :)

Ir a la página Anterior  1, 2

Página 2 de 2