Página 1 de 1

Mensaje Virgin Interactive Entertainment 93/94 Catalogue.

#1  Mekanaizer 11 Enero 2010, 03:09 AM

Sorry for the only two pages, but the catalogue is missing pages and has lots of them damaged.
So here is the scan:

sem_t_tulo

Someone will try very hard to find a complete in fact its on the way, because the person that offerd me this catalogue said that he had a good one somewhere.

Try to find the unreleased MegaCD games there! :D;)

portugal.png Mekanaizer Sexo: Masculino
Donante de Protos
Coleccionista de unreleased y prototipos

• Volver arriba Página inferior

Mensaje Re: Virgin Interactive Entertainment 93/94 Catalogue.

#2  Wesker 11 Enero 2010, 06:19 PM

Efectivamente, Mega-CD es la que se lleva la peor partida de la lista. Juegos como DinoBlaze, Dragon (el juego de Bruce Lee es de suponer), RoboCop vs The Terminator y Cool Spot no llegaron a aparecer nunca en Mega-CD. Another World tampoco salió por sí solo, pero sí que lo hizo junto a su secuela Heart of the Alien, aunque únicamente en USA, por lo que se excluye de ese catálogo que es a todas luces europeo. Lo mismo pasa con Links, que igualmente solo salió en USA.

De los demás juegos y plataformas del catálogo sí que llegó a salir casi todo, aunque es curioso ver en la lista a Fire & Ice, juego que en Master System acabó siendo cancelado su lanzamiento en Europa pero que llegó a salir en Brasil gracias a Tec Toy. El de Game Gear se quedó sin salir en ninguna parte, aunque seguramente hubiera sido prácticamente igual que el de Master System.

Se ve que el catálogo debe ser de mediados del 93. Estaría bien ver algo similar pero del 94, donde quizás apareciesen otros juegos igualmente cancelados de Virgin como Ghoul Patrol de Mega Drive (secuela de Zombies Ate My Neighbours, de LucasArts, publicada en SNES por JVC, y que en Mega Drive iba a publicar Virgin), o Battletoads in Battlemaniacs, conversionado para sistemas de Sega por Virgin y cuya versión Master System pudo ser rescatada por Tec Toy, pero de la que en teoría había también planeadas versiones Mega Drive y Game Gear.

blank.gif Wesker Sexo: Masculino
Staff Unreleased
Administrador
Administrador
Seguero y coleccionista!

#3  Mekanaizer 12 Enero 2010, 02:15 AM

Got something today, not the complete catalogue, but got one of the missing pages of the one I own now.
The page is from the RoboCop vs The Terminator part of the catalogue.

Now the cool stuff the pictutes on the catalogues don't match with the released versions SNES or MD. (nor MS)
Plus the size and shape of the sprites and the overall size of the backgrounds make me believe that its the MegaCD version represented on the pictures.
Scan coming very soon.

Donante de Protos

#4  Ryo Suzuki 13 Enero 2010, 10:29 PM

Gracias Mekanaizer por aportar estas cosas siempre interesantes, eres un crack

Mekanaizer escribió: [Ver mensaje]
Got something today, not the complete catalogue, but got one of the missing pages of the one I own now.
The page is from the RoboCop vs The Terminator part of the catalogue.

Now the cool stuff the pictutes on the catalogues don't match with the released versions SNES or MD. (nor MS)
Plus the size and shape of the sprites and the overall size of the backgrounds make me believe that its the MegaCD version represented on the pictures.
Scan coming very soon.

Can't wait  

sega_firma

Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. (Confucius)

japan.png Ryo Suzuki Sexo: Masculino
Alfonso Martínez González
Webmaster
Webmaster
Shenmue Freak

#5  Mekanaizer 04 Febrero 2010, 07:05 AM

Ok here they are the Robocop VS Terminator pictures and a nice little extra:

Sorry for the time delay but the waiting time was worth for me and for you (community).

As said in the catalogue this are MegaCD games that page is scaned and you can read it clearly.
Oh and you can even read it in Spanish picture 2 below.

Both catalogues I now own are still incomplete, but this last one I got now (better overall shape, like new) proves that the games stated in the list were going to be released for MegaCD but then canceled. Others were released as example Dune and Terminator. Most of the pictures don't match the released versions that were released for example for MegaDrive.

rvst
ter
aw
cs

Donante de Protos

Ocultar¿Este tema fue útil?
Compartir este tema
Correo a un amigo Facebook Twitter Windows Live Favorites MySpace del.icio.us Digg SlashDot google.com LinkedIn StumbleUpon Blogmarks Diigo reddit.com Blinklist co.mments.com
technorati.com DIGG ITA linkagogo.com meneame.net netscape.com newsvine.com yahoo.com Fai Informazione Ok Notizie Segnalo Bookmark IT fark.com feedmelinks.com spurl.net

Página 1 de 1